DJ Solespin - Holdover Hip Hop Vol. 1


One of the highlights of my DJ career in the last few years arrived when Domeshots & Fatlaces featured my Holdover Hip Hop mix on their blog.

It was my second turn at bat submitting a mix to them and this one stuck.  

Hopefully you stick out from the beginning to the end for some of the best 90s hip hop I got my hands on.


Tracklisting

Public Enemy - Night of The Living Baseheads
Kool G. Rap & DJ Polo - Butcher Shop
Special Ed - I'm The Magnificent
Three Times Dope - Greatest Man Alive
Dream Warriors - Wash Your Face In My Sink
Stezo - To The Max
The D.O.C. - It's Funky Enough
Big Daddy Kane - Taste of Chocolate (Remix)
Queen Latifah - Wrath of My Madness
Master Ace - Me & The Biz
Black Sheep - Flavor of The Month
Gang Starr - What You Want This Time?
Diamond & The Psychotic Neurotics - Freestyle (Yo! That's That Sh#t)
Positive K - Night Shift
Main Source - Snake Eyes
A Tribe Called Quest - Excursions
Common - Resurrection (Large Professor Remix)
Souls of Mischief - Make Your Mind Up (Rock On Mix)
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - Sun Won't Come Out
Outkast - Player's Ball
Naughty By Nature - Feel Me Flow
Reflection Eternal - Fortified Live
AZ - Rather Unique
Mobb Deep - Eye For An Eye
Chef Raekwon - Verbal Intercourse
Gang Starr - You Know My Steez (Three Men And A Lady Remix)
Busta Rhymes - Turn It Up
The Fugees - Ready Or Not (Salaam's Ready For The Show Remix)
Fab 5 (Heltah Skeltah & Originoo Gunn Clappaz) - Blah
Artifacts - The Ultimate
2pac - I Ain't Mad At Ya

   

No comments: