Amy Winehouse - Back To Black (2006)



I was told Amy Winehouse was found dead in a text message on the fateful day.

I messaged those I felt may have known as much or more than me about it for confirmation.

Some replied in shock and disbelief only to later confirm it to me afterwards.



It is so unformatunte we lost such a talented singer. I wanted her to pull through and rise above the troubles so that we can enjoy more of her soulful voice and music.

The dead-at-27 phenomenon appears to have struck again and she joins an elite group of musicians that we have lost too soon.



After I realized her talent, I wanted as much Amy music as I could get to hear.

If any more unreleased Amy does see the light of day, I look forward to hearing it so that I can preserve her musical memory.

No comments: