Sinead O’Connor



After getting over the fact Sinead O’Connor was a bald headed young lady singer, I had to get over the fact she ripped a photograph of Pope John Paul on Saturday Night Live. 
 


Nothing Compares 2 U is the song that brought O’Connor to prominence. The song was written by Prince.



I was fascinated that she and MC Lyte would record Put Your Hands On Me together.That was a tag team combination I didn’t see coming.DJ Frank BLVD’s blog has footage of MC Lyte and Milk Dee talking about their project with O’Connor.
Fast-forward to the 2000s and I am made to learn that Sinead O’Connor had been recording reggae music for the last few years.  While at Death Of Vinyl record store, I was slightly shocked to see her name connected to the vinyl blasting roots reggae from the store speakers. 



Let us fast-forward a bit further to where Sinead O’Connor could have been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame.
Let us fast-forward even further to today where Sinead O’Connor is no longer among the living.  RIP.

No comments: