Hip Hop Homeroom CKUT Anniversary Celebration


Can you tell I've been a busy little bee lately?

Blog content has been recently posted and it's all been leading up to this moment. All of this brings us to one of my most sacred times of the year where my show is concerned. I'm celebrating my 7th anniversary of hosting a show at Concordia University's radio station.

Over the last 14 years, I have changed radio stations, time slots, DJ name, show names and blog names but it has always been me.

Believe it or not, I have had a history of planning my anniversary show playlists months in advance. My main goal is to surprise the listeners while I do the show.

By all means, check out of the Hip Hop Homeroom show to find out how I celebrate years of broadcasting on Concordia University's radio station.

No comments: