Larry Levan Tribute
I woke up this morning thinking about Larry Levan and possibly dedicating my next Suite Delight radio show playlist to tracks he played/made famous.
I discovered today is his birthday.
That is all the more reason to follow with the inspiration.
Below is the tribute playlist and podcast link dedicated to the late, great DJ/producer.
The Suite Delight Playlist (Larry Levan Tribute) - July 26, 2016
1. The Whispers - It's A Love Thing
2. Jimmy "Bo" Horne - Spank
3. Change - A Lover's Holiday
4. Gayle Adams - Your Love Is A Lifesaver
5. Loose Joints - Tell You Today
6. Eddy Grant - Time Warp
7. Gary's Gang - Let's Lovedance Tonight
8. Colonel Abrams - I'm Not Gonna Let (12" Version)
9. The System - You Are In My System
10. Unlimited Touch - Searching To Find The One
11. Rhyze - Just How Sweet Is Your Love
12. Yellow Magic Orchestra - Computer Games
13. Tom Tom Club - L'Elephant
14. Sister Sledge - Lost In Music (Special 1984 Nile Rogers Remix)
15. Gino Soccio - Try It Out
16. Visage - Fade To Grey (12" Mix)
17. Dan Hartman - I Can Dream About You (Extended)
18. Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
19. The Whatnauts - Help Is On The Way (Instrumental)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment