I haven’t seen or thought of Rocket Robin Hood since I was about 5 or 6 years old. My gentle reminder was presented to me during a casual browse through Archambault one day. I couldn’t believe the cartoon series I used to watch as a boy was in my hands as a man.
The nostalgia of watching the show washed over me and my immediate memory was of Friar Tuck taking one bite of each food item in front of him and tossing it behind his back.
I saw the DVDs at Future Shop but the price was just as out of this world as Rocket Robin Hood's adventures. One of my favorite downtown depots had the second season for a very reasonable price and I couldn't leave it behind.

While preparing this post, I just discovered Rocket Robin Hood was a Canadian cartoon from the mid-1960s. It gives me a warm feeling inside knowing that this program was not only made for us but by us as well.

2 comments:
I used to wake up at 5 AM on the weekends to watch this! I lived that show.
Umm... loved rather
Post a Comment