Hip Hop Homeroom Course Outline (Name News 2.0)



The title gives a hint as to what's going on here and the radio show.

For the longest time, I've been thinking I would change my radio show and blog's names. This year alone, I've been in the lab thinking of changing the names and after some brainstorming I decided to go with Hip Hop Homeroom, a name that suits me in more ways than one.

The play on words is obvious. I grew up listening to hip hop music and since hosting a radio show, I had a theme of episodes featuring exclusively hip hop music. I spent almost the last decade not committing to being just a hip hop music DJ but at this point in my life, classic hip hop music is the only genre of music that interests me now.

I'll be playing the hell out of classic hip hop music from now on but never the same song unless it's requested. Anyone that knows me knows we well enough knows I love hip hop remixes and I plan to spin those most often. I figure this new name and radio show format should stick for a while.

Get used to it because I sure have to!

Solespin

No comments: